BUEN FIN DE CUATRIMESTRE...!! A DISFRUTAR DE ESTAS MERECIDAS VACACIONES.. NOS VEMOS EL PRÓXIMO :)

sábado, 11 de abril de 2020

Podcast Episode 25 - AD&D Combat Demystified - Initiative For Spellcasting, Charging


I'm challenging conventional wisdom that AD&D by-the-book combat is too difficult! In this episode, I visit initiative one more time to talk about melee with a spell-caster, and then I cover charging.



Anchor Episode link: https://anchor.fm/the-dungeon-masters-handbook/episodes/Episode-25---ADD-Combat-Demystified---Initiative-for-Spellcasting--Charging-eaaja5

Leave me a voice message and let me know what you think! (312) 625-8281‬ (US/Canada)

Leave a message on Anchor: anchor.fm/the-dungeon-masters-handbook/message


Links from episode:

My AD&D Combat Cheat Sheet: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1buc4Iubou-bH7V1Ud-h_4SkHm9wfm64a


Intro music: Dragonaut by Bradley The Buyer (bit.ly/2ASpAlF)
Outro music: Dream by Wild Shores (bit.ly/2jbJehK)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Escríbe tus dudas, comentarios o sugerencias a:

Historia de la Educación

recetas de cocina