BUEN FIN DE CUATRIMESTRE...!! A DISFRUTAR DE ESTAS MERECIDAS VACACIONES.. NOS VEMOS EL PRÓXIMO :)

jueves, 23 de mayo de 2019

Riding Wild With The Sunblitz Brotherhood

I haven't been painting as much lately, so these have taken much longer than I would have liked. They're basically ready for the decals at this point, so we'll see how long it takes me to get my act together on those. I was pretty happy with how the gem effect came out on the lance. Also, oddly, I used a light greenish khaki as a base for the lance haft and weapons but it definitely looks bone colored. It must be all the yellow.


Sunblitz Brotherhood Jetbikes

I am thinking the yellow banners are just too much yellow on them though. What I'll likely do is paint them red with a yellow Sunblitz symbol on them instead.


Sunblitz Brotherhood Jetbikes

Sunblitz Brotherhood Jetbikes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Escríbe tus dudas, comentarios o sugerencias a:

Historia de la Educación

recetas de cocina